Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The TBCC Library is here to support our faculty as well as our students. Please feel free to contact us anytime.
- Student Research Consultations Do you have students who are struggling with one of your research assignments? Send them over to the library. We are happy to help them develop their research strategies and can connect them with authoritative discipline specific resources.
- Library Research Guides Request a customized research guide for your course or course assignments.
- Library Tours/Presentation Are you tired of reading research papers informed by the first ten results of a Google search? Treat yourself and your class to a library tour or presentation. We can come to your classroom, or you can come to us. Either way, a library tour takes approximately one hour of class time, and is a great way to familiarize your students with the resources they have available to them. Drop by the library and schedule one today.
- Open Educational Resources (OERs) The TBCC Library is uniquely qualified to help you find quality OERs for your classes. Since most OERs can be edited to your personal needs, we can help you edit, merge, or remove parts of OERs; whatever you need. There are also funding sources out there if you are interested in creating your own OER for a course. The TBCC Library can help you get PAID for all that work.
- Purchase Requests The library’s holdings exist to support the curriculum and we love to add new titles. If there is a book, reference book, DVD, etc. that would benefit your students, or that you would like to use in class, please let us know about it. Generally items published within the last five years make the best candidates, see the library’s collection development policy for details. Fill out a purchase request form now.
- Test Proctoring Do you have an online course with a test that you would prefer to be proctored? Do you have a couple students who cannot make the test being given in class? The TBCC Library can securely and professionally proctor 1 or all your tests for a course. Fill out a Proctor Request Form and we will be happy to assist.
- Interlibrary Loans Would an exotic or out of print book help you get your point across to your students? Perhaps one of your students needs access to an article from an esoteric journal? Interlibrary loan is the service for you. The library can borrow from almost every library in the U.S., including all of the major university research libraries.
- Course Reserves We can place books, lecture notes and certain articles on physical reserve for check out, or for students to photocopy. We can also make some materials available electronically. Please see the library’s copyright guidelines for details on materials available for course reserve.